Friday, January 28, 2011

Wishful Living

I wish I could remember the blog I surfed the other day that had pictures from magazines posted once a week of that being the place she wishes she lived. I loved that idea because I often dream my way into pictures and wish to live in them. Since I don't want to flat out steal someone else's idea... I thought I would give the idea my own spin.

Every Friday I'll post a picture of a place I'm wishfully living in that week and a song of what my life there sounds like.

Here's where I'm wishfully living this week:


Funny enough, this comes from a blog called "Ugly House Photos". Sure the rest of the house is ugly, but there are so many elements of this living room that I love. And right now, it's reminding me a lot of my own house - things I love about it and things I'd love to change/re-do.

Here's what my life in that photo sounds like:



1 comment:

  1. We passed a store on 15th (possibly 11th) last night. Had something Mod/50 in the title. It made me drool. I bet you could find something similar to this there someday. We bought our furniture before children and financial stress and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I see pictures like these and become possessed by a woman with a big check book :) Love your style friend!

    ReplyDelete