Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Inspiring Week

Here are the things inspiring my creativity this week....

This website is hilarious. It also doesn't make me feel so bad about how bad the bad things about this house are. Sure, we may not be able to remove that ugly wallpaper - but it could be worse! This website features photos people use to try to sell their homes and it's just horrible! lol

I really want this tea towel calendar to hang on my wall in the kitchen. I remember my grandmothers always having cloth calendars on their walls. There are tons of them on this website, but this one was my favorite.


JJ Heller, recently bought some of this $150 wallpaper for her Phoenix home. I adore it so so so so much. It's like it was made just for me. Definitely wallpaper I wouldn't mind hanging in our home. But at $150 for a double roll, I think I'll have to vicariously live through JJ Heller instead.


My friend, Tasha, tweeted this picture of an adorable heeled shoe that I would really love to wear. It's available at Tulsa's Shoe Gypsy store. And at $95 a pair, they will probably never make it home with me.


 I cannot wait to start on a project like this Dahlia Flower Brooch. I may not get around to it by Valentine's Day, but it would make a pretty special Mother's Day gift, too. (Another fabulous find thanks to JJ Heller)


And in case you didn't see me post this video over on Facebook, you may view it now! This video gives me hope that I can do anything. Who knew kazoos could even sound like that?









What's inspiring you this week? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment