Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Husband

My husband and I often joke about me having an ex-husband. He has an ex-wife that I talk to all of the time because of Addy (my stepdaughter). So we decided I should have an ex-husband. :)

I ended up choosing Ron Sexsmith, a musician whom I adore. We refer to him as my "first husband." I've always wanted to be Mrs. Sexsmith. lol If you know my married name, you might find that as funny as I do. He's from Canada which is great because I carried a Canadian accent for the longest time before moving back to Oklahoma. I'm also on Ron's email newsletter list and we laugh when I get those - pretending that my ex-husband wants me to buy his new album or he wants to show off and let me know he's touring. This has been an ongoing joke for years.

All jokes aside, I thought I would introduce you to my first husband, Ron Sexsmith.


No comments:

Post a Comment