Thursday, January 13, 2011

Music

Music is really what my soul is made of. It's how life speaks to me and I how I speak about life. I can relate anything and everything back to a song. I've met very few people in this world who love and live for music as much as I do. When I do, it's unfortunate that we never have the same taste in music. lol

I do not (currently) play an instrument and I'm too tone deaf to sing. But music is my whole world. It feeds my soul and speaks to me in ways others cannot. Music has even become the instrument which God uses to speak to me. I was listening to either Air1 or KLove once and they were asking for listeners to call in with stories of the moment the perfect song came on the air. This is every day, every moment, for me.

I guess it's only natural that I've married someone who can sing well and play a little guitar too. Music is our love language.

Music would be that one thing I'd take to the deserted island. I don't survive well without music. I'm less inspired. I'm less expressive. I'm less.... me.


And on that note: Yay and YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment