Saturday, January 22, 2011

An Inspiring Week

I've found a lot of things that have inspired my creativity this week. Now I'm going to share them with you....

Although we don't have permission (yet) to switch out our tacky wallpaper, I am loving this one from Home Depot.

If I were ever to have another baby (which is impossible now) I think they would be wearing this all of the time. It even has a super cute hat and booties to match.


I really really want this Whale Tissue Holder in my house. There is also one in red (and other colors).


These rain boots were recently spotted on Suri Cruise but I want them for my girls SO badly. I could never afford a $40 pair of shoes though - for anyone in the family. And of course, I'd need two pairs so the girls could be the same. Actually, make that three because my stepdaughter would want them too. $120? Heck no. Can't do it. Not even for something this cute.

I'm taking a short break from my sewing business to learn how to make this. It's what I decided to use my vintage fabric for. So far I've screwed it up a few times, but I'm figuring it out by trial and error. I've never tried patchwork before, but I think I'm catching on.
  


Last but not least, have you watched this video? This guy found a roll of film and is looking for the owners of it. BEAUTIFUL pictures and I love how the guy in the video describes what the photos mean. lol I do hope he finds the owners of the film and creates another video about it.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Now I want a whale tissue holder. And that sewing machine cover is cute! I think that would make a good 1st patchwork project.

    ReplyDelete