Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Wants To Clean My House?

It's true that life is good. I love my job. I really do. I couldn't be more thankful to have a job like this. It's what I prayed would happen once deciding to juggle more parenting with hubs and go back to working outside of the home. I mean, if you had to leave your children, wouldn't you beg to have a job you love? It doesn't seem too fair otherwise.

That being said, my revelation of the week is understanding why people hire others to clean their house. I admit, our home is quite awful right now in terms of cleanliness. On top of that, we have a horrible ant problem. I know we could lose a ton of those ants if we just cleaned up around here, but it's not that easy.

My energy level is still at a struggling level because of my vitamin D deficiency. So going to work and being with my girls when I'm not at work pretty much sucks out all of the energy I have for the day. And considering I usually only have one day off per week, I'm not wanting to spend that one day cleaning our house.

So I sit in filth instead... surrounded by ants.

If I had the money to pay someone to clean the house... I would. Although I would also feel pretty awful making anyone else clean this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment