Friday, March 4, 2011

Wishful Living

It's no secret that I am a bit obsessed with the 1950s. So of course, it comes as no surprise that when we are finally able to buy our own home, one made in the 50s would be ideal. Most 1950s homes have been remodeled and updated inside. But that's okay. I can always switch it back. ;)

I found this charming yellow home for sale in Florida. I have no desire to move to Florida, so this is great material for "Wishful Living." For an easy $60,000 we could own this dream. But I'd have to uproot it and move the house here to Oklahoma - because seriously, Florida isn't for me. We'll just pretend this home is here in Oklahoma or even Albuquerque, NM. *grin*


Built in 1951. 1157 Square Feet. 3 Bedrooms. 1 Bathroom.

And of course, there has to be "theme music." So this is what my life in that home would sound like...



No comments:

Post a Comment