Friday, March 4, 2011

An Inspiring Week

I missed my favorite parts of last week - Wishful Living and An Inspiring Week. And where I left off with "An Inspiring Week" wasn't all that fabulous. Hopefully this week you will agree that my inspiration is much much better. I've really been too busy this past week to do much of any crafting or sewing of my own, but I'm always on the lookout for adorable things that inspire me or simply put me in a good mood.

First on my list is this awe-some bed from the linen house. I want a bed like this so bad. One that just looks comfortable and inviting and says "come snuggle up on me and rest." It's one of those you know you could lay on in any position, snuggle the covers up under your chin, and be so perfectly comfortable. I am quite happy that we have upgraded from a wire-poking-you-in-the-back uncomfortable sofa bed to a king size bed. That's quite the blessing, really. But this bed here - oh this bed! I want you.



This is hillarious and adorable at the same time. I really think our Max needs one of these sweet bow tie collars. Most of the time I don't think our dog could get any more adorable, but then I found these and I changed my mind. He needs one whether he agrees with me or not.



I'm pretty sure I made something like this when I was a kid. It inspired me to start thinking like a kid again and look at everything from a creative point of view. I found it while surfing around on this blog.



While surfing around on this blog, I saw this lamp. It's delicious. I want it. I'm sure I could figure out how to recreate it, but for now I'll admire this one.



I thought these were super creative and it's the first crafty thing I've seen that I cannot figure out how to recreate. Therefore, I want one. If I can't recreate it, it's worth purchasing. :) Go to the site and see more of these cute things.



And last but not least.... something I shared on Twitter and Facebook earlier in the week. There is nothing cuter than this video. NOTHING. I still cry from laughing every single time I watch this (and I've watched it a lot!). Even if you take your eyes off the video and just listen to the baby laugh, it's still just as cute.








What inspired you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment