Friday, February 18, 2011

Wishful Living

Ahhh... Wishful Living - my favorite time of the week to post. I love finding great living spaces that inspire. In our home, the room that needs the most inspiration is our bathroom. I just haven't figured out what to do with it. I mean, how exactly can you make such a dirty room look like something fabulous?


Of course, my bathroom isn't designed like this at all, but I love how cute this is! I love the bright colors and funky textures of the bathroom furniture. That mirror would probably be the only thing that would work in my current bathroom, but I love this whole room. One of these days years decades, I may have a bathroom designed like this, but for now... there's always wishful living!

Here's a pretty song to go with such a pretty room.




No comments:

Post a Comment