Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wishful Living

This week's "Wishful Living" post is coming to you a day early. We have some family coming in this weekend and I wanted to make sure I get this posted.

As I mentioned earlier this week, we've been snowed in and our suburb has been literally shut down. So this week I'm wishfully living in my favorite place in the whole US - Albuquerque, NM.  I remember when HGTV had their 2010 dream home near there (in Sandia Park, NM). I wanted to win that house SO BADLY. We loooooooove Albuquerque and really want to live there. Really, the only thing that's stopping us right now is the fact that we're near family and wouldn't be if we moved there. But gah - one of these days.... Albuquerque will be ours!

This week I'm wishfully living in the 2010 HGTV dream home in NM to avoid all this snow.
Even if I were stuck indoors for days, I could deal with it in a home like this!

Feel free to come on over and enjoy it with me by viewing more pictures of it right here.

Here is what my life in that home sounds like....





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, we love Albuquerque! Only been there twice and one I was too young to remember. We took my Granny's ashes to the Balloon Festival in 2009 and wanted to stay forever. Albuquerque has 27, that's right 27 Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete